“SARAH’S STORY” Gender-Based Violence Workshop will explore healthy versus unhealthy...Read More
The Dolmen Business Centre is a virtual office that offers administration services to small businesses. Services available to SME’s
We are committed to facilitating social, recreational, and personal development opportunities to people in Omeath and the surrounding areas.
Welcome to Omeath District Developement
Omeath District Development CLG is a social economy enterprise established in 1993 providing services to the community from their office base at The Dolmen Centre and retail and office units at Dolmen House in Omeath. The objective of the company is to build partnerships with individuals, groups and organisations under the principles of community development to advance a sustainable rural economy, and to address the social, recreational, economic, employment and environmental concerns of the Omeath and the wider area.
Our Mission Statement is “To support the development of social and economic community synergy, diversification and provision of services for the wider and inclusive community using the principles of community development, social inclusion and equality.”
Telephone Answering Service
Email Management Services
Outdoor Gym Facilities
Astro Turf Rental
Room and hall hire available for conferences, training, classes, stage productions, and other functions.
- Function equipment available on site – tables, chairs, boilers, cutlery
- Exercise equipment available on site
- Catering facilities available on site
- Projector and screen
The Dolmen Business Centre is a virtual office that offers administration services to small businesses. Services available to SME’s include:
- Telephone Answering Service
- Office Management
- Email Management Services
- Payroll (using CollSoft Payroll, compliant with PMOD)
- Event management
- And much more!
We are committed to facilitating social, recreational, and personal development opportunities to people in Omeath and the surrounding areas. Some of the ways we support our community are:
- Outdoor Gym facilities, free for public use (located in the community garden opposite the Granvue Hotel)
- Rental of Astro Turf Pitch for training
- Room or hall rental for functions including classes, community groups, general meetings and other functions, with catering facilities on site.
- And much more!